About Me

​Writer. Artist. Fearless.

​Writer. Artist. Fearless. I am a 31 year old creator who has been passionate about writing and art since I could barely hold a pencil. ...

Monday, January 12, 2015

Obligatory Intro: Welcome and hello.

This is the first time i'm going to try and keep one of theses running.

Hello and welcome.

My name is Elary Jones Wakefield and i'm an aspiring writer. I've been so hesitant to start my own blog because of several reasons. One of the main one is because i'm dyslectic, so forgive me if my spelling is off. Or you find a very strange word in place of something else.

PS. if you do please let me know. I don't take offense. 

My other reason was, I don't really know what to write about. I tend to be secretive with my own writing. So I've decide to try and do book reviews. I'm going to talk about tea, food, cats ect.

This blog is going to be for all my writing, reading and joys in life. 

Thanks for reading, My first book Review will be coming out on the 16th. Enjoy.

EJW

2 comments:

  1. Dear Elary,
    I'm delighted to see this inaugural page of your blog. I think having a creative outlet like this helps to sharpen your thinking and writing abilities and I look forward to seeing your literary output over the years. Congratulations and I'm glad the rest of the world will come to know you as the lovely and creative soul that you truly are.
    Best Always,
    VW

    ReplyDelete